Tell me about the Capertons!

I have been studying the Caperton family for many years now.  With the sources on the internet, my knowledge has greatly increased.  However, it left a lot of unanswered questions.  Bernard Caperton of West Virginia has written THE book about the Caperton ancestors but since he has passed away, there have been new discoveries to add to his knowledge.  My purpose in this blog is to chronicle the new discoveries and see how they enhance what Bernard knew and hoped to uncover before he was gone.  I hope that Capertons of this generation will find an interest in preserving their family names for the future.  Our people are very interesting!

This is where you can find all the current info on Capertons and also order The Caperton Book.

Comments

  1. Marcia,
    I understand the family of Bernard would love for a serious researcher to take over some of his papers. Much of his collection was donated to the Virginia Historical Society - but I don't know if it's catalogued or indexed yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how I could get to do that, I would love to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Collaborating with myself about the Clapperton surname!

Where did John go from 1760 to 1774?

James Caperton in England